This page is translated automatically.
We apologize for any possible error.
A tricolor Frecciarossa, characterized by a special livery colors of the national flag, Rail will be the testimonial celebrations, circulating throughout the year along 1000 km of high speed lines. In addition, each of locomotive travel Frecciarossa, on the front, the official logo of the celebrations so that sfreccerà 300 mph symbolically uniting some of the main Italian cities and stations.
SPOT AND FILM HISTORY
The spot of the Committee of the sesquicentennial anniversary, flow with historical images on monitors and Frecciarossa, The 17 March, over 2300 screens, in all stations of the circuit and GrandiStazioni Centostazioni. The official logo 150 years will be on a special pin worn on the uniform of the staff and the site of FS.
Night Tricolore: Flag-raising ceremony has been celebrated in ROME
16 March - the celebrations and the Night Tricolore will give a special flag-raising ceremony: a Monumental tricolor, Ben 40 square meters, will be hoisted and flown on a flagpole 32 m, place in front of Rome Termini, station
principale della capitale d’Italia, reached and crossed every year by hundreds of millions of travelers and tourists. The fanfare will accompany the event of Sharpshooters, followed live by RAI. Followed by a concert Sparagna Ambrose Orchestra and Italian Popular, on the big screen Roma Termini and other stations will be screened the roller Document, a historic and emotional video, also realized with the contribution of the FS Group, that will trace the highlights of the first 150 years of our nation.
NATIONAL HOLIDAY: HONOR THE FLAG
17 March at 12,00 - To the tune of the national anthem, simultaneously, in 150 Italian stations, The flag will be hoisted, before the highest city officials and local.
TURIN EXHIBITION, VISIT THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC
18 March - President of the Republic will visit three major exhibitions will run until 20 November at Great Repair Shops (OGR) Torino, Press Note where it can be admired Frecciarossa a face to face with one historic locomotive: or make Italians - inaugurated 16 March, The exhibition tells the history of Italy, the diversity of the actors and the ability to join in a common sense of belonging by 1861 to this day. The FS Group, star of this intense process, will present a rich and valuable documentation in the section on transport.
the FUTURE STATION - The exhibition, inaugurated 16 March, collects the best expression of Italian creativity and innovation. The dominant theme is the change in all its forms and manifestations, and offer
the opportunity to exhibit, from early summer, dell'Etr una comp 1000, the high-speed train of the future, which can be viewed in 3D on a screen 4 meters 3.
THE PRESIDENT OF THE REPUBLIC Frecciarossa TRICOLORE
20 March - Journey of the President of the Republic Frecciarossa flag from Turin to Milan.
Rome, Exhibitions and Events
by 24 March 30 June 2011 The exhibition "Italy Copyright 1948 – 1970 Patents, brands, prodotti”, Central State Archives prepared Eur, task will be to highlight the excellence that have allowed the economic miracle, between these can not miss the famous Settebello that will be exposed to a reduced scale prototype, together with archive material selected in the FS Group Archives (Archive of Works and Construction Services via Boni and Audiovisual Archives of Villa Patrizi).
· shows the regions of Italy and Testimonials will see the FS Group alongside other key partners and will be held in three places of great attraction:
1. Complesso del Vittoriano Monument (31 March - 3 July) The State Railways have contributed to a documentary that will trace the roller 150 years of life of the country 2. Courtyard of the courthouse and Castel Sant'Angelo (1April - 3 July)
3. Valle Giulia (Scalea Bruno Zevi) (1April - 3 July) In front of the Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna in Rome, which was significant place in the celebrations of 1911, It will display a vintage steam locomotive 640 (This "La Signorina") and the prototype of Frecciarossa (ETR 500 Y Series). A large space will house multimedia workstations, with films and photographs to trace the most important dates in the history and development of the State Railways.
STATIONS OF THE 150th
· 7 September 2011: the new station of Napoli Centrale, dedicated to Giuseppe Garibaldi, accommodate the celebration of the 7 September and will be the starting point to reach the National Railway Museum Pietrarsa.
· 30 October 2011 : the new high-speed train to Roma Tiburtina station will be named the 150th anniversary of the Unification of Italy, with a dedication to Count Camillo Benso di Cavour.
· Turin Porta Susa: the new station, the first capital of Italy will also be dedicated to the 150th anniversary of