Written by Michela | 19 July, 2010 7:25
The Sigurtà park garden is a spectacular oasis of 600.000 square meters located a few kilometers away from Lake Garda. Built in 1617, In 1859 had become headquarters of Napoleon III.
It was purchased in 1941 by Dr. Charles Sigurtà, The park was opened for the first time to the public 19 since March 1978 This oasis natural has attracted thousands of visitors so as to be defined by an internationally renowned among botanists the most extraordinary gardens in the world.
What in the Sigurtà park garden enchants are the most five great flowering (Tulips, Iris, Rose, Water Lilies ed Aster),laGreat Oak , l´Hermitage, in diciottoponds bloom, ilMedicinal Herb Garden, ilGreat Lawn the Stone of Youthand much more…
The You can visit the park walk,by train, Cycling, on board comfortable with the golf carts and electric shuttle. ll Park hosts four different outlets in the vicinity of the kiosks, there are special picnic areas also easy to eat packed lunches.
How to reach the Park:
In Car:Autostrada A4, Peschiera del Garda, 8 km towards the Mincio Valeggio.
BY TRAIN: Station Verona Porta Nuova; continue with bus line ATV-Valeggio sul Mincio Verona Station of Peschiera del Garda; continue with bus line APAM Mantova-Peschiera.
BY BUS: From Verona: visithttp://tech.atv.verona.it/atv_www/orari_extraurb/pdf/60.pdfto know the bus schedule fromFrom Verona (Verona-Valeggio sul Mincio);
Mantua and Peschiera del Garda: visitwww.apam.it / linesto know the bus schedule fromMantua and Peschiera del Garda(line Mantova-Peschiera, n.46).
The park is open dthe 7 March 7 November 2010, every day without a lunch break.
Input pm 9.00 all 18.00.
Closing at 19.00
(During March, October, November: pm 9.00 all 17.00. Closing at 18.00)